Monday, October 14, 2024

Biriani CX , Zamora

Out in the middle of the central valley it is usually very hot and dry this time of year but this day the conditions were much nicer for this flat and ver fast course. The team showed up in most of the categories with some very good results. 
Kai Yee got the win in the junior 10-14 race with Noah Hekkert getting second.
In the masters A races the team was well represented starting with Eric Brown getting 4th in the 35 A race, Carl Hekkert getting 4th in the 45 A race and I got 4th in the 60 A race followed by Rick Ortenblad in 5th.
Kai Yee returned to race in the open B category and finished 12th. 
A big result for the day was Matt Miller finishing on the podium in 3rd in the single speed A race. Another standout ride was junioe Enzo Berghout finishing 2nd in the men's A race after leading it for at least 4 laps. Nathan Delaney also rode the men's A race and finished 5th. 

I really wish that I had gotten more photos but I'm sure that some will show up on the event website as there were at least three photographers track side that were very active during the event. The course was a lot of fun with some very fast sections, some whoops and a little pump track , even a flyover. I would encourage all to check out this course next year-I have to say that it was one of my favorites.


 

No comments: